I posted on instagram a picture of my stack yesterday, as I'm picking up two weeks of books from my LCS, and went to hook up with Berk Family 54 Comics yesterday in Topeka (to hunt, and. snagged some auction winnings from him)...My stack was maybe almost a foot high.
Here's the reading order:
1. Undiscovered Country #7 (Image)---New Arc!
2. Bad Mother #1 (AWA)
3. Finger Guns #4 (Vault)
4. King of Nowhere #4 (Boom)
5. On the Stump #4 (Image)
6. Money Shot #7 (Vault)
7. Batman #96 (DC)
8. Justice League #50 (DC)
9. The Tick FCBD (New England Comics)
10. Deadpool #6 (Marvel)
11. Horizon Zero Dawn (FCBD and #1) (Titan)
12. Transformers and My Little Pony #1 (IDW)
13. Disaster Inc #2 (Aftershock)
14. The Pile of X from the last 2 weeks
15. Whatever this new Metal spinoff is, that folks are paying a billion dollars for and I got for cover price...
The journey of a 30-something father of three who's trying to break into the world of reviewing comics after a loooooong hiatus...